From supply chain, to production line, to distribution and fulfillment, documents drive every step of the manufacturing process. Purchase orders, inventory reports, materials tracking, regulatory records, and more – a continuous flow of paper and digital documents to produce, access, route, and store.
Kyocera implements document systems that streamline processes, both on the production floor and in the back office. Our solutions are designed to meet the need for greater control and accountability, simplify the demands on users, and minimize expenses.
Fleet Optimization & Cost Control
Customers have reduced total document-related costs by as much as 30%
- Replace ad-hoc configuration with integrated system
- Advanced multi-function systems have significantly lower TCOs
- Dramatically reduce consumables and maintenance costs
- Streamline all document-related processes
Document Process Automation
Streamline all stages of production, logistics, and inventory management
- Integrate with existing ERP and Warehouse Management Systems
- Automated capture, store, access, and routing of documents
- Reduced manual inputting of data input reduces errors